Document updated on 20/06/2022
FLOWERFIELD Games and our partners respect your privacy.
All personal data collected on this website are processed under the responsibility of the company FLOWERFIELD Games, SAS in the process of registration.
In the sense of the regulations applicable to personal data, FLOWERFIELD Games is therefore responsible for the processing.
1. How FLOWERFIELD Games uses your personal data;
2. How FLOWERFIELD Games shares your personal data;
3. How FLOWERFIELD Games protects your personal information;
4. Where FLOWERFIELD Games hosts and transfers your personal data;
5. How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal data;
7. How to contact us.
FLOWERFIELD Games may use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) To create your customer account on this website
(2) To process orders for products and/or services
(3) Publish and manage reviews of products and/or services ordered on this website
(4) Respond to your contact request made from our website
Most of the processing operations listed above are necessary for the performance of the contract entered into with FLOWERFIELD Games when you use our website to order the products and/or services available for sale on the website.
Within FLOWERFIELD Games, and with regard to each processing purpose, your personal data is collected, processed and stored by authorized FLOWERFIELD Games personnel, only within the scope of their respective competences, and in particular by the customer service, marketing and IT departments.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) Sharing with prior consent: after obtaining your consent, FLOWERFIELD Games will share the information you have authorized with the specific third parties or categories of third parties informed at the time of your consent collection.
(2) Sharing with our service providers: FLOWERFIELD Games may also disclose your information to companies that perform services for us or on our behalf. These service providers include companies that provide information technology services such as our web host or email service provider, delivery services for our products, or that perform marketing activities on our behalf. These service providers may use your information solely for the purpose of providing services to you on behalf of FLOWERFIELD Games.
(3) To fulfill a legal obligation, sharing in accordance with laws and regulations: FLOWERFIELD Games may share your information as required by laws and regulations, to resolve legal disputes, or as required by judicial or administrative authorities under the law.
FLOWERFIELD Games takes the security of your personal information very seriously and has adopted industry standard practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss.
We have also taken reasonable precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data through our hosting provider, including preventing it from being altered, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized persons.
FLOWERFIELD Games also adopts the following organizational measures:
(1) We adopt reasonable and practicable measures to ensure that the personal data collected is minimal and relevant as necessary, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed.
(2) We keep your personal data for the period of time that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, unless the retention of your data is required or permitted by law. For example, we retain data related to the execution of your orders for the period required by law for the retention of accounting records, i.e. a maximum of 10 years from the relevant exercise.
(3) We deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal data.
In the event of a personal data breach, FLOWERFIELD Games will comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements for notification of personal data breaches to the relevant supervisory authorities and/or data subjects.
Your personal data will be hosted within the hosting infrastructure of our host, OVH, located in France, at 2 rue Kellermann, BP 80157, 59100 Roubaix.
Certain third parties to whom we communicate your personal data are located in countries outside the European Union, and in particular in the United Kingdom, USA, Germany, Canada, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Dubai, China.
When the products available for sale on the website are delivered by resources located in countries outside the European Union, we may transfer your personal data to these countries. It may also happen that service providers access your data on our behalf to provide a specific service and are located in countries outside the European Union.
Where such transfers exist, we ensure that these transfers of personal data are regulated in accordance with applicable law to ensure an adequate level of data protection, either through an adequacy decision of the European Commission or through legal instruments such as data transfer agreements incorporating the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses.
If you have any queries regarding the recipients and transfers of data by us outside the European Union, please contact us at the addresses set out in the 'How to Contact Us' section below.
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, limit, and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death and the right to portability of your personal data.
You may contact us at any time at the addresses indicated in the 'How to contact us' section below in order to exercise your rights with respect to personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations. Furthermore, you must indicate which right you wish to exercise and all the details necessary for us to respond to your request.
These rights are exercised in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- The right of access means that you can ask us at any time to tell you whether we are processing personal data about you and, if so, to tell you what personal data is involved and the characteristics of the processing carried out.
- The right of rectification means that you can ask us to rectify your personal data if they are inaccurate. You may also request that your personal data, if incomplete, be completed insofar as this is relevant to the purpose of the processing in question.
- The right to erasure means that you may request the erasure of your personal data, in particular when:
(a) Retention is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
(b) Your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you wish to withdraw that consent, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
(c) You have objected to the processing of your personal data and therefore wish to have it erased;
(d) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully;
(e) Your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation that is provided for either by European Union law or by French law.
- The right to restriction means that you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data:
(a) When you challenge the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
(b) If you prefer the restriction of processing to the complete erasure of your personal data following a processing operation that has been established as non-compliant;
(c) If we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
(d) When you have objected to the processing of your personal data and you wish to limit the processing for the period of time necessary for us to verify whether the legitimate reason you invoke is justified.
Limiting the processing means that the processing of your personal data will be limited to the storage of the relevant personal data. We will not carry out any further processing of the personal data in question.
- The right to object means that you can object to the processing of your personal data, where such processing is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of FLOWERFIELD Games. The right to object is exercised provided that you can prove a legitimate reason relating to your particular situation. We will then cease the processing in question unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for continuing it in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- The right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death allows you to make known your instructions concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death.
- The right to portability means that you may request us, under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations, to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to you, or to request us to transmit it directly to a third party of your choice where legally and technically possible.
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the addresses listed in the 'How to contact us' section or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our communications.
However, the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the validity of the processing carried out prior to this withdrawal.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us by visiting the 'contact' page or by submitting them to email@example.com.
Or by postal mail to 24 rue des Jontchets, 14123 CORMELLES-LE-ROYAL.
If you are not satisfied with FLOWERFIELD Games' response to a request to exercise your rights in accordance with Article 5 above, or if you wish to report a breach of applicable data protection regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL by mail (CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07) or on its website (www.cnil.fr), or with the data protection authority of the country in which you usually reside or work.